The Fontinelle, Holiday Village in Ardeche
Halfway between Barjac and Vallon Pont d'Arc is the charming village of Bessas. This is where Nicole and Jean Claude welcome you for a stay full of smiles and good times ....
Their “Village de Gîtes de France” in Provence with the atmosphere of Provence is composed of 14 holiday rentals. These independent cottages, built among oak and olive trees will make you feel immersed in wild and preserved nature.
Enjoy this quiet place with its private heated swimming pool and (evolve in) experience a friendly, family atmosphere.
Nearby are major Ardeche sites such as Vallon Pont d'Arc, Barjac the Gorge of Ardèche, gorges of Chassezac, gorges of Cèze, Païolive Wood, caves and sinkholes, Ruoms parades, castles, museums and picturesque old villages.
Activities are also organized on site (hiking, petanque tournaments, shared meals, dance parties…) For a successful holidays in Ardèche ...
On-site at the Fontinelle
At the Fontinelle property, you will find everything you need to enjoy your holidays in Ardèche:
- A desk, with documentation to organize your days of sightseeing and to help you discover our region
- A taproom to enjoy a drink or eat ice cream with friends or family
- A sports hall
- A gaming room with table football, billiards, pinball, ...
- A library
- Bread deposit, July and August only
- A petanque area
- Converted land to play football/soccer